Inner Banner
  • OWCP Lawyer in Indiana – Get Legal Help Today!
    Posted on September 25, 2018by Michael McCready

    OWCP handles all claims from injured federal workers who suffered a work-related injury. This is an arm of the federal government overseen by the Department of Labor, and it seeks to streamline all issues that have to do with the approval and dispensing of compensation to injured federal workers who qualify for the same.

    Are you looking for an OWCP lawyer in Indiana? The reality is that due to the streamlining of federal workers’ compensation laws, these cases can be taken on by any experienced OWCP law firm around the country. The laws overseeing compensation are the same from one state to the next, so you don’t have to deal with a busy injured federal workers’ compensation attorney in your state. Please call our injury attorneys NOW at 1-855-233-3002 and benefit from our more than 20 years of experience handling these claims.

    Filing Injured Federal Worker Forms

    It is very important to ensure you file your injured federal worker forms as soon as you can after your injuries. This is because there is a strict timeline which you must adhere to in order to lock in your compensation. You have about 10 days to file from the date of the discovery of your injuries, so get the needed forms from your supervisor or download them from here which makes it possible to provide official notice of your injuries to your employer as well as the relevant authorities. Please be aware that your compensation may be different depending on the part of the body that sustained injury, so don’t submit the form before speaking with us at 1-855-233-3002 so we can advise further so as not to get locked out of substantial compensation.

    Retirement for Injured Federal Workers

    A lot of injured federal workers, unfortunately, will suffer the worsening or a resurgence of old injuries. This may mean that you’ll have to retire from federal duty. Whether you’re an injured postal worker or work behind a desk, we can help with federal disability retirement. We make it easy for you to transition from injured federal worker benefits to disability retirement benefits, the latter of which is paid out depending on the number of years you served in federal government.

    OWCP Lawyers in Indiana – Call Now!

    Ready to speak with a legal expert? Pick up the phone and call our OWCP lawyers in Indiana at 1-855-233-3002 for more information on your claim. Our fees are reasonable and affordable, and are paid at the end of the successful retrieval of your injured federal worker claim. We look forward to speaking with you.  

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *