Inner Banner
  • Federal Workers' Compensation Attorney in Missouri – Get Legal Help Now
    Posted on September 21, 2018by Michael McCready

    Federal compensation is a labor compensation arm of the government handled by OWCP, also known as the Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs, under the Department of Labor. Thanks to labor laws instituted at the turn of the previous century, all injured federal workers are entitled to compensation should they suffer a work-related injury or disability as long as they can prove that their injury was a direct result of a work activity.

    Are you looking for federal workers’ compensation attorney in Missouri? Due to the homogenization of federal labor laws, these cases can be taken on by any experienced federal workers’ compensation lawyer.  To this end, you don’t have to work with an attorney in your state: please call our exceptional injured federal worker attorneys NOW at  1-855-233-3002 and we’ll help determine the true value of your case. We have access to extensive resources that other law firms may not, and we bring to the table over 2 decades of specialized experience working with injured federal employees just like you. Call  1-855-233-3002 to speak directly with an attorney to learn more about this program.

    Injured Federal Worker Reporting Procedure

    Injured federal workers are required to report their injuries less than 2 weeks after their occurrence. This is to make sure that the compensation process starts as it should and that forms are filled in and sent to the various OWCP departments and that you can be assigned a case worker as soon as possible. Before filing, however, get in touch with us at  1-855-233-3002 so we can inform you about the true value of your injury as well as its implications going forward. There’s an injury chart available from OWCP that tells you what you are eligible for depending on the body part injured, as well as how to fill in your form – we can help with this so you can be sure of not leaving compensation money on the table due to lack of sufficient information at this stage.

    OWCP Compensation – Who’s Covered?

    It is important to note that all federal employees are covered by this program regardless of how long they worked for the government, their position as well as the nature of their work. That being said, you are not covered if you are a private contractor. In addition, you are covered if the injuries happened out of office as long as you were on the road heading to perform a work-related activity, or out on the field, attending to work-related duties.

    Need Help? Call For Your Free Consultation!

    Whether this is your first time applying for compensation, or you’ve been denied and want to try again, we can help. Regardless of the severity of your injuries or how long you’ve been out of work, our federal workers’ compensation attorneys serving Missouri can use their experience to recover compensation to pay for your medical bills, lost wages and rehabilitation costs. Simply call us NOW at  1-855-233-3002 to receive your free, no-commitment consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *